FredBear and Friends: Out of the Machine is a fan-made game inspired by the Five Nights At Freddy’s series. Download the game for free to explore in more detail.
The game takes place in the Fredbear family diner, where they are developing a chain of food and entertainment stores. So they want to hire a security guard on the night shift from 12 am to 6 am. You will play as a night watchman to make sure nothing unusual happens.
What you have are a fancy TV and a secure feed. You can use them to watch and keep track of what happens over the course of five nights.
Here’s how you do it in the game:
- Press the Ctrl key to use the flashlight to illuminate any angle you see
- Place your mouse on the purple box to open the camera
- Click the blue-button to get the remote control
- Click the yellow button to wear the suit
- Hold the button of the remote to close the music box
- Use keys 1-8 to switch cameras
- The “Gong” sound will tell you the time
FredBear and Friends: Out of the Machine is really an attractive game for those who love the horror game genre. So download it for free today.
Instructions for installing FredBear and Friends : Out of the Machine on Windows
First you download by following the link at the end of the article
When the download is complete, go to the download folder:
- If the file is .EXE you just need to Click Open and play
- If the file is .rar or .zip you need to extract, then run and play
These versions are free to play.