Moar Boats [Forge] Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 enhances the transport of your items through boats in a tracking system. In other words, it has provided players with a variety of modular boats.
About Moar Boats mod
This is a mod that overhauls boats in Minecraft to give them more functionality. It allows players to transport their items conveniently.
This mod will implement a bunch of different features. Not only does it make boats feel better to use, but it also allows them to serve more purposes in-game.
In fact, this mod contains many different types of new boats. You can basically place chests and engines on these boats. So that they move between item distribution points as they do their rounds.
To provide boat storage, put a chest in it, and to make it move just add a furnace with fuel. It will also need a guidance system with a boatman add-on and local maps.
The oven also acts as an anchor with a button to turn it on and off via the GUI. It is best to do this before refueling as the boat will automatically run.
The map at the wheel is how the boat knows where to go. Just right-click on the guide and click the waypoints on the map you added.
You can also delete your last waypoint by right-clicking. The boat will continue in your defined patterns until you anchor it or remove the points.
Some features of Moar Boats mod
- Moar Boats mod even gives players the ability to tie up various boats using ropes. This feature allows the player to transport multiple items in one go.
- They can tie multiple boats together, fill them with items. Then simply navigate the boat in front like they would a normal boat.
- Besides all of this, there are even special modular boats that come with special tools like stairs and fishing rods. It will make Minecraft’s boats feel much more impactful.
- And if you need more storage, you can tie one boat to another with a rope!
There are newer sorts with unique features:
- The Animal Boat
- The Modular Boat
- Utility boats
- Crafting Table
- Cartography Table
- Ender Chest
- Shulker boxes
- Blast Furnace
- Boat trains
It’s possible to link boats by using a Rope item.
- To install a module, right-click on the boat with the object suitable for the target.
- There are four categories: Navigation, Storage, Engine, and Misc. specifically, they are Straight-forward modules, Engine modules, Solar modules, Helm modules. Each of them contains different kinds.
- Besides, you can interact with the Mapping Table. It’s a block to edit the path on a Map with a Path or a Golden Ticket with more choices. Options relate to waypoints. So, you can add, insert, remove, or reorder them.
Moar Boats is really a useful mod suitable for transporting energy, liquids, and items. Therefore, you absolutely should not ignore this mod.
- Minecraft Forge
- ShadowsMC’s Forgelin
- Kottle mod